Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm headed for Steve's shop this morning. I'm so excited !!! It's nice to get around a builder with the same passion. My wife and I hauled the Silver Hawk across the highway yesterday and grabbed a room for the night. Hell I couldn't hardly sleep last night. The old hawk stirs a lot of smiles and conversation now, wait until its done !! See you in a while Steve !!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
GOOD NEWS!!!!

Steve & I have been trying to "hook-up" for a long time.

As you already know his workmanship & attention to detail "goes beyond words"

Just realized we don't live that far from one another. Been down your way quite a few times.

Have a "safe trip" ...... looking forward to hearing more about what you are up to with that Hawk.

·
Adminstrator And Sheet Metal Junkie
3,068 Posts
What a great visit ! ! Short, but a great visit. We had enough time to look things over on the Silver Hawk and get a good feel for what the build will entail. Jason and wife Sara have a pretty clear vision on what the stance of the Stude should be.
We're given a pretty solid body to work with, at about 95% rust free, other then some years of normal road rash, and a few bumps and bruisers, the Stude gets to stay stock in appearance as it sits now. We have it slated to come in the shop around September / October , but that's not to say we can't peck at the little things before then.
Well hope you guys have a safe trip home..... :D :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steve , today's visit with you and your son was awesome and greatly appreciated !! To have the opportunity to have a gear head brother see your vision and hold the ability to help carry out my vision is freakin awesome. This is gonna be a fun build !! I can't wait to get the party started !!!!

John I'm just down the road from you !! I fly in and out of the burgh about twice a month. If you're ever over my way feel free to hollar and stop by or if you're out roddin in the area and get in a pinch gimme a shout. I'm always about helpi g a brother gear head out. Especially when he's a gasser freak !!!!

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
What a great thing to be able to do! Wish we all could get together, and visit Steve's shop! If my wife and I ever get back to Allentown, PA to visit her brother again, I'm going to try and take a side trip to see Steve's shop!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Would love to meet up with everyone at Steve's shop. Mark L

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
John I'm just down the road from you !! I fly in and out of the burgh about twice a month. If you're ever over my way feel free to hollar and stop by or if you're out roddin in the area and get in a pinch gimme a shout. I'm always about helpi g a brother gear head out. Especially when he's a gasser freak !!!!
Thanks ..... we live about 11 miles south of downtown Pittsburgh ...... just outside of Bridgeville. I am home most afternoons during the week - all day Wednesdays and most weekends.... I will PM my cellphone #

1 - 7 of 7 Posts