Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all of you fellow hot rodders I'd like to wish a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the day with your families and all the good food :D

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Thanks, Jason! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well...

·
Administrator
13,419 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you also, and everyone else here! Woke up at around 4:30 a.m. smelling the turkey my wife put in the oven last night! It was tough to go back to sleep with that smell in the air! ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately there will be no escaping to the shop today. Stuck out on the river this turkey day pushing black gold so the fine folks up north with be able to enjoy electricity. Vall I had to chuckle at what you said about the smell of turkey in the air. Our cook on this boat had started preparing part of our dinner last night and I work every night from 2300-0500 so I sat at the helm all night navigating while smelling the delicious aroma of turkey. I built my plate of dinner 5 or 6 times throughout the night.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Happy thanksgiving! I just spent a nice evening with my wife getting stuffed. I helped her cook and we cooked for about 10 people. It was just the two of us! I get leftovers for the next week which I enjoy.

·
Administrator
13,419 Posts
Yeah, we couldn't find a small turkey, so I talked my wife into making a 21 lb. turkey! Just 4 of us here, and it was still fun! I have a 14 yr. old granddaughter who's a science buff, and she loves to challenge my lack of science knowledge! :) We had some lively conversation, as I can sling the baloney until she realizes I'm pulling her leg!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A very late Happy Thanksgiving to all of you here, my good friends, on the forum. And a great big "Welcome" to all the new joinees on their first Turkey day here. Went to my Sons place for turkey. Had a really nice day. Everyone go sleep off the triptofin (spelling????) . LOL. Dream about your cars. Mark L

1 - 10 of 10 Posts