Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather permitting many are getting ready for Thanksgiving and some may be driving your gasser to visit with family or a possible trip to the grocery store for that item we forgot. I won't be driving my gasser this Thanksgiving, but I am very thankful that I am able to own, repair and enjoy my hobby. I'm looking forward to that wonderful kitchen pleasant smell permeating the house along with the mouth watering scent of a smoked turkey hanging heavy in the air. Weather should good here this year. Winter has arrived, no snow here. Blessings to all for an enjoyable day. Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
My wife's sister and her husband came from Minnesota to our house for turkey and fixen's today. They are the only 2 left of their immediate family. We're going to Michigan next weekend to have Thanksgiving with our son and his family.

·
Administrator
13,689 Posts
Thanks Rik!
We went to our daughter's new (to her) home last year. A memorable Thanksgiving considering she was battling cancer a year before, and renting. Not sure how we can ever top the thanks we enjoyed last year, but we're having ours here this year, and we'll eat well regardless!
We've been blessed with more than our share of good fortune, so we've plenty to be thankful for this year also!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weather is good here in the 80's. Took a trip on the 37 to the grocery store for a few items I was low on BEER plus other stuff. I started a little early brine, the bird, got some pecan wood for smoking it already done after 6 long hrs. I love that pleasant smell of mouth watering scent of a smoked bird. I won't be driving my gasser this Thanksgiving, too many people feeling good and driving weird but I am very thankful that I am able to own, repair and enjoy my hobby. Winter has arrived, no snow . Blessings to all for an enjoyable day. Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
13,689 Posts
Thanks Rik!
Wife said no turkey or ham for T-Day this year, so she's roasting 3 chickens for the clan to feed on. I'm gonna miss leftovers for a week, like we have with turkey or ham.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Thanks to the flu I have a fridge full of food and no body to eat it...My T/G got canceled...fguck China...but all my friends here, I hope you have a good one and stay safe

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
My girlfriend and i were supposed to go to her sisters (somewhat of a tradition) for a family dinner. Things changed because she and her daughter got into a pissing contest so now we're going to a restaurant for dinner. I'm actually ok with that because the drive to and from Riverside is a crap shoot as far as traffic goes.
But, I hope everyone on the site has a happy and enjoyable Thanksgiving despite what the asshole, ignorant left has to say about this holiday. They seem to forget that the country they seem so intent on destroying is the same country that gives them their rights. They should really be giving thanks.....

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
It is the whole woke crowd that wants to change every thing ..I say hear one, you knock them out and put them back to sleep...really it is more the media and the commie Soro';s behind this, so at the end of your ThanksGiving grace remember god bless America at the end

1 - 9 of 9 Posts