Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather permitting many are getting ready for Thanksgiving and some may be driving your gasser to visit with family or a possible trip to the grocery store for that item we forgot. I won't be driving my gasser this Thanksgiving, but I am very thankful that I am able to own, repair and enjoy my hobby. I'm looking forward to that wonderful kitchen pleasant smell permeating the house along with the mouth watering scent of a smoked turkey hanging heavy in the air. Weather should good here this year. Winter has arrived, no snow here. Blessings to all for an enjoyable day. Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Rik very nicely said....I will be inline at Jack in The Box...............lol

·
Registered
922 Posts
My wife's sister and her husband came from Minnesota to our house for turkey and fixen's today. They are the only 2 left of their immediate family. We're going to Michigan next weekend to have Thanksgiving with our son and his family.

·
Administrator
13,419 Posts
Thanks Rik!
We went to our daughter's new (to her) home last year. A memorable Thanksgiving considering she was battling cancer a year before, and renting. Not sure how we can ever top the thanks we enjoyed last year, but we're having ours here this year, and we'll eat well regardless!
We've been blessed with more than our share of good fortune, so we've plenty to be thankful for this year also!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts