Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an early HAPPY NEW YEARS to all. I hope you all have a GREAT and SAFE NEW YEARS. Its going to be cold here all next week. Looks like 2018 will come in and hammer the South with brutal cold all next week, the weatherman isn't calling for snow but lows in the teens and this ain't normal for us. I don't know how you guys deal with deep snows & cold. Let all hope for a better new year for our health and our old cars. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you. RIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Yes Rik it's cold and feels like single digits here in New York. I can stand the cold but I'm tired of dealing with the snow now. I only clean up what's necessary now instead running out and doing all the neighbors. Just not what I used to be.
Anyway enjoy your night with family and always be safe.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Thanks Guys! Warmest wishes to each and every one of you for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year! May all of your Gasser dreams come true! :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Instead of

starting a new thread for New Years I searched for the oldest one I could find to continue it. I can't believe that the first Gasser Hot Rods calander has already been burnt through and the new one starts tomorrow. Anyway I hope all the members with on going builds that this is the year of completion or great progress. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable New Years eve. I'm probably going to uncork the 53, put the soft street tires on and do a good all American smokey burn out up my street!!!

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Same hear Steve and all on the forum. Be safe and best wishes to all always.

Look at what I have hanging on the wall.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Water bottle Font

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
Happy New Year guys! Heading out in a few minutes for our car club's meeting at the pizza place. We plan to end early so we can get home before the crazies start their drinking!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Have a safe one out there ...my neighbor to the south........and all around the great USA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts