Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as we try to distance ourselves from the Easter egg Gasser Hot Rod just seems appropriate...…….Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During my college days my buddies and I would prepped for a week long adventure in South Padre Island, Texas. We got into different trucks and had a week long, shopping list that included steaks, beer, and smokes. This time was called Easter Vacation, years later it was changed over to “Spring Break” to keep the religious out of public schools. Easter Vacation meant one thing…… GIRLS N PARTY !!!! I packed the coolers with a week’s worth of meat and beer. Frist stop was the friendly ice machine on the corner of friendly roach motel off campus. The drive to South Padre Island was planned so there would not be any traffic and that we would arrive at the crack of dawn to be the first guys on a great location on the beach. After a week long heading back to campus on Sunday afternoon, tired from the very early morning swimming for one last time. An extended long mid-year school break, great companionship. What more could college students ask for from the good old, college days?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts