Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,I'm Brandon from Vancouver,Wa.
Thought I'd say Hi.
Heres a few pics of the AWB Nova Im building for my wife. Getting closer to being ready to cruise it and make some passes.Waiting for the motor to get back from the builders,and still have quite a bit of work yet left to do.
Its a 1962 Nova. Loosely based on the Doug Thorley "Chevy 2 Much"
Full tube chassis(certified to 8.50's) Wheelbase altered 8" in the rear 4"foward in the front.
4 wheel disc brakes. Dana 60. Hand built ladderbars,leaf springs w/floaters.
540 BBC,6-71 GMC blower, converted to electronic Hilborn 4 port.

Heres some pics.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I remember seeing your build on another site. Nice build and great workmanship. Very happy to have you join us here. Several Novas are already a big part of our board so you can be right at home here. Will be looking forward to your build as you get it completed, and thanks for joining and being part of our little corner of the world. If you get a chance have your wife pop in and tells us how she feels about the car and her outlook on the sport. It would be great to have her perspective. Mark L

·
Administrator
13,309 Posts
Hey Brandon!
Glad you found this place! Really enjoyed talking to you at Beaches! Not often I get to talk with another real gearhead at a car show any more!
Thanks for posting the Chevy II pics too!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Welcome ..... I have also stumbled across your build on another forum. Glad you hooked up with Vall. Would be nice to see your build/work shown here.

This forum/board is really laid-back and accepting of ALL kinds of hot rod builds..... both traditional & unique interpretations ..... and everything in between!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts