Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here with an early A-body Mopar. It's a 1965 Dart and I want to go the gasser route. I've always loved these cars and all the history behind them. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Welcome..... we just came back from LA.... just love visiting the "hot rod capital of the world"

Was able to go to the "NHRA Muesum" and SoCal Speed Shop in Pomona & visited Kiwi Kevin in Ventura while we were there.

He has quite an interesting garage filled with all kinds of "gasser/hot rod stuff" including some very nice gasser/hot rod projects & his "Nasty Habit" Willys coupe.

Looking forward to seeing & hearing more about your Dart!!!

·
Administrator
13,542 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
First car we bought for my wife was a '66 Dart Gt. She loved that car, and I always wanted to hotrod it, but she kept stopping me. The '65 Dart is an even nicer body style and will make a great looking gasser!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A big welcome to you and glad you could join us. Let us know what and how you are doing things on your Mopar. Start a thread in the build/project section. Looking forward to seeing it. Mark L

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Welcome aboard. Always nice to have our Mopar brothers and sisters represented. I was a lot boy at a Chrysler dealership in the '70s and loved those old Darts. We would get them in on trade and it was my job to make them look new. What a great gig. One of our customers had a slant-6 Dart with over 300k (in '77!) and he said the head had never been off! Post some pics and a build thread so we can all join in on the fun.

Mike

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard. Always liked and wanted a Dart Swinger. Very good choice for a Gasser. Lookin' forward to seeing pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts