Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lots of fun Fords here and plenty of ideas. Are you building a gasser or already there. Enjoy, look around and stay awhile. tell us s little bit about yourself and your car or future car.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I echo everything Maddog said. A big welcome to our little corner of the world. Glad you found us and decided to join in. We welcome all Gasser styles and types and learn from every car we see and especially those being built right here in Gasser City, LOL. Looking forward to what you have or dream about and enjoy your stay.

Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome 'maddog3200. I'am starting a new build, It is a 64 sprint, and have been in research mode for a couple of months. Thinking 460, 4 speed, straight axle.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum gasser falcon. This is an awesome place with great cars good advice and most of all great hotrodders.
Welcome
Mario

Ps love to see pics of the falcon.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome, share some pics so we can dream a little with you!!

I hail from the land of fruits and nuts too!!! ( but I grew up with a lot of influence from a couple of good olde fashioned OKIE's so I turned out all right!) At least I have a couple of the guys here on the forum snowed, so,, they have not kicked me off yet. LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts