Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
13,419 Posts
That is a great price these days! Summit used to sell the Biondo Racing kits for under $40. I bought a couple kits when I built my Austin and used one on each of my gassers. Wish I had bought a dozen, as I could make money reselling them now!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still Available

Every few months I go through my posts on this thread and delete the ones that have expired. This deal on the line lock is still active. The one I purchased and installed on my Willys is a heavy duty unit and works flawlessly.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And still available

I just finished going through and deleteing all my posts that have expired (there were a bunch) but this one is still good. You can't beat the price; I've purchased 2 myself.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's the

end of the year so I went through and deleted all my posts where the items had sold. This one is still good and he's sold over 2400 of them. The one you posted Vall expired and is no longer available.

·
Administrator
13,419 Posts
I found this image of the $32 line loc kit I linked above. I still have the faux leather box it came in, just because I was shocked to see it. It even has magnetic latches to keep the lid closed. Just bizarre for a $32 kit!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hells bells

I may as well delete the one I posted what with the one you found being $20 cheaper Vall and coming in a nicely padded box.

·
Administrator
13,419 Posts
I kept the box since it's so nicely made. Think I'll swap out the interior and find something neat to put inside.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts