Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I moved into my current neighborhood when it was winter. This spring I noticed more and more hot rods. There is a T bucket rolling around, a couple of new challengers, a mustang, a 51 Buick 4 door and so on.... One of the guys stopped by this last Saturday and gave me a ride in his wife’s 82 Malibu ex-drag car. 476 cubic inch big block. Man, it was fast! The second guy, I met on Facebook has a 53 gasser and took me for a ride. 572 big block that has around 700 horse to the rear wheels. Runs 6.4 in the 1/8th mile. What a rush!

·
Registered
13 Posts
So I moved into my current neighborhood when it was winter. This spring I noticed more and more hot rods. There is a T bucket rolling around, a couple of new challengers, a mustang, a 51 Buick 4 door and so on.... One of the guys stopped by this last Saturday and gave me a ride in his wife’s 82 Malibu ex-drag car. 476 cubic inch big block. Man, it was fast! The second guy, I met on Facebook has a 53 gasser and took me for a ride. 572 big block that has around 700 horse to the rear wheels. Runs 6.4 in the 1/8th mile. What a rush!

View attachment 107368
Sounds like a good place to live!

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 107368
53 gassers.He has to be a really good driver for such crazy speeds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts