Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what ya mean vall. we had the worst drought in 75 years this summer. If this winter tries to make up for lost precip were in big trouble.

·
Administrator
13,308 Posts
We went nearly 3 months with no measureable rainfall in Oregon! We're supposed to be the wet state! Not that I'm complaining though! I love the sun and dry weather we had this year!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear ya on the sunshine. It was the first summer in a long time i didnt have a drag car. Figures, could of raced every wk end.

·
Administrator
13,308 Posts
We have a weekly Wed night cruise that gets about 1200-1400 cars every week. They have always had the first few rained out in June, and often a few more during summer. This year was the first time they went from June 1st to the 1st of October without a single rainout.

·
Administrator
13,308 Posts
It's an amazing sight to see! We get there early, and it's cool to see the huge grass field slowly fill! Some nights there are people leaving as more are still arriving! It's also the same night they have Wed. night drags, so for $5 a car we watch the drags and look at cool cars!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts