Gasser HotRod Forums banner
4401 - 4420 of 4438 Posts

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Oh crap

Was hoping to get out to the shooting ranger but that ain't going to happen.....surprise.....

Attachments

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Woah , I don't wanna see that. Looks like you got our jet stream this year. How are you enjoying the global warming.....LOL

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Spring has sprung as they say! We are now 30 degrees warmer than we were here about 10 days ago! Yesterday was 69 degrees, and supposed to hit 70 or maybe better the next few days! Looks like it's time to get the cars un-moth balled and begin to use them again!
Our car club meets every Tuesday night at a pizza place that has cruises every Tuesday in the summer. So looks like we'll be able to drive our real cars there tomorrow evening! Better get busy today, and get them ready!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Happy 40th Vall. That’s a big number. She must be a great wife. Congratulations. Wish her a happy 40th for me.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Why do married men live longer................they just want to out live there wives................but rarely do......I only made 30 years.. but really happy av.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
My marriage

didn't make it but congratulations to those of you who have been able to make it work.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Good morning gassers
its gonna be a hot weekend. Today tomorrow and Sunday will feel like 100-110 in the shade. Guess I picked a bad week to work on the MG rear. Looks like all over the country is just hot. Keep cool and hydrated everyone.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
haha. Man our dew point is in the mid 70's. it is like Miami here!
Same here. I feel the pressure on my head and eyes. I sure hope we don’t loose power

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Triple digits here on Long Island. You can just feel the heat stress even in the house with AC. Barbecued breakfast outside and ran back in. Not gonna do anything outside today.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
For whatever

reason the past couple days here have been fairly nice compared to the triple digits of last week. Yesterday it only made it up to the high 80s with little to no humidity and right now (11:30 AM) it's 82.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Today at the beach there was a Cj jeep stuck on a snow mound in the parking lot and he was trying to dig his way out of the snow. So I circled back around and asked if he needed me to pull him out and of course he said sure. He pulled out his tow strap but 8ft won’t cut it. So I offered my strap. Look at my back seat you see a bungee cord. That is what I went out to help him with and both him and his wife frozen from digging started belly laughing. Then I pulled out my real tow strap. Gave him a short tug and out he came. Felt good to help someone in need. Silverado to the rescue and a jeep no less.

Reactions: 1946Austin
4401 - 4420 of 4438 Posts