Gasser HotRod Forums banner
4381 - 4400 of 4436 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Steve if I had that weather my truck would be done.................Bite me good buddy.... the weather here is what is stacking up projects for me

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Well it finally warmed up. -7 with the windchill.
Guess I better bring in the tomato plants.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Good morning gassers
North east this morning it feels like -16 with the wind chill. Wow. Heard the garbage men driving by. Had to run out in the cold to chase them down next door. Somehow they always come early when I'm not ready. Came back huffin and puffin. This cold is not good for my lungs
well enough about me. Have a great day everyone.

·
Administrator
13,415 Posts
We've dodged the cold and snow so far, but supposed to get our first snow next week. But they say likely not more than a couple inches, and will melt quickly at our daytime temps.
Stay warm Mario!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Mario, I feel your pain. Last 2 days were -28 and -30 respectively in the morning and a high of -14 yesterday. Wind chills at -55 or so.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
BBBBRRRrrrr...damn Dave keep yours and your dogs nads warm............lol

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Good morning Gassers

wow Gary if it’s -28 inside what’s it like outside. :)

well we we have a heat wave clocking in at 10 degrees.
Yesterday after my post my truck wouldn’t start. $&@-?!:
yes I had to go out and get the battery charger out cause I ran it down trying to start it.
Something was wrong with the remote start and the pass lock system. After the charge it fired up finally.
I run to the house and my wife locked me out. She thought I left. “@&$)(;://- again.
Well anyway I made it in to work a little late.
Hope today is better for everyone including me.

·
Registered
643 Posts
You guys ,,, if your going to bring it up ,,,, It rained a bit last night but this morning blue skies and a high in the high 60's,,,the ground is already dried enough for a large piece of cardboard if I want to roll it outside,, It's 7:05 and I have been outside already walking the dog and pondering what I am doing with my Gasser project for today,,,,wearing a light jacket now but I'm going to have to shed that sucker before long ,,, seriously,,,move here! Its worth it to deal with so many of the California fruits and nuts.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I don't know Tom

with the idiots we have controlling this state that want to give everything away for free to everyone but the working, tax paying residents I'm thinking about selling and moving like most of my long time friends have. I look at the homes (especially the garage/shops) that are advertised in Hemmings and I could sell, move, pay cash for a place and pocket a bunch of cash that along with my Teamster pension and Social Security would allow me to have a very nice life.
With what the Democrats have done like making this an amnesty "state", Jerry Browns completely ridiculous bullet train just to name a couple nightmares (almost forgot the new vehicle noise laws and fines, up to $1000, that started this year) I'm completely fed up. I was born in Los Angeles and have witnessed first hand the destruction of this once great state and it both sickens and saddens me.

·
Administrator
13,415 Posts
Go East Steve! Arizona or Nevada would be much friendlier, and I bet in rural Nevada you'd find what you want, and have the leftover money too! Plus not a lot different climate in the right latitude.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
NNNnnnnOOoooo...way I left California 20 years ago,,,It really sucks...I hate going there, my dad still lives there...other wise I would never set foot in the arm pit of political crap-ness.... only the criminals have rights and free rides...bad news is, both Oregon and Washington are headed in the same direction....liberal stupid-ness...weather here is still manageable not like back east....BBBrrrr

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
good afternoon gassers
wow Gary thanks for warming us up. Keep the fire lit. We are in the 40's today. Tropical heat wave.
Have a great day all.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
We got a

break in our rain storm. The sun is out and the streets have dried up enough where I'm taking my bagger for a ride to get some breakfast but damn it I've got to put a jacket on :mad:

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Sure just rub it in STEVE. Hahahaha

·
Registered
643 Posts
80 percent of all the cars bought and sold in America,, are bought or sold in California..... Just sayin,,,I could spend literally every weekend of the year doing some kind of cool car stuff, REALLY COOL STUFF within 150 miles of my house,,, and without much planning on what to wear like maybe a light jacket..... Just gotta get in the game, a rising tide lifts all ships and there is big money to be made in the car industry out here too... how bout getting paid while being surrounded by or supported by your favorite hobby/sport...my glass is always over half full:D

4381 - 4400 of 4436 Posts