Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
morning guys,my current rides are 68 chevelle ss and 55 210 gasser,w/econoline straight axle and 301" small block,4 speed,9" ford rear.hope things are going the right way for everyone. Larry

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Hi Larry, welcome! Stay awhile, check it out. It sounds like the madness has already attacked you, so you are in the right place :)

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hey back at ya!

Larrysgarage - Larry, Top Shelf HELLO to ya! Lets see some pics:)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A big Gasser welcome, Larry. Give us a little info on your cars. Especially the 55 and the 301. Is it a mild build or a rip snortin' small block high rpm screamer??? As you can tell I love them littlen blocks, heh. I'm a Pontiac guy so normally I deal in bigger blocks and cubes. But I've always had the little cubed small blocks in my heart. Pontiac did make a small block, a 301. But they were originally built as a thin (really thin) block mileage motor. But they made 301 turbocharged 301's in 1980-81. To make the engine a little more stout, they cast them thicker again. I've always planned to build one but my latest car is too big and heavy for that small of a engine. So I built a 406, which now adays is still small.
Anyway, fill us in on your cars and yourself. Glad you found us and joined in on the fun. Mark L

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Welcome Larry. Sounds like a couple nice choices. Add an album with some photos and some more info on the '55. We've been talking on the forum how much we love the high winding small cube Chevys.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts