Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting ready to go to Cal hotrod reunion. leaving in the morning from Rhode island. cant wait to get there.
sooo many cool hotrods

·
Registered
354 Posts
Holy smokes I'm jealous. About 3.5 hours for me but just can't do it, family responsibilities and such this weekend. Next year I'm planning way ahead to make it happen. Last weekend I went to the San Diego Antique Drags with my 3 YO son so at least I'm not a total flake. Ha ha. Spring event there was much bigger but this last weekend was still good. Good old cars. That's why I get out of bed in the morning!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Holy smokes I'm jealous. About 3.5 hours for me but just can't do it, family responsibilities and such this weekend. Next year I'm planning way ahead to make it happen. Last weekend I went to the San Diego Antique Drags with my 3 YO son so at least I'm not a total flake. Ha ha. Spring event there was much bigger but this last weekend was still good. Good old cars. That's why I get out of bed in the morning!
Beer:30 why don't you do Texas a favor and me too and move here! Man your so Texan "if that's understandable" to any body. Drag up, get the hell out of there.. lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
Beer:30 why don't you do Texas a favor and me too and move here! Man your so Texan "if that's understandable" to any body. Drag up, get the hell out of there.. lol
Ha! I'm taking this as the highest compliment! A Texan wanting me to be a Texan. I can think of no higher honor, you made my day!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've been traveling out from Iowa every year but had to miss this year. BUMMER! Will be there next year for the 25th!! If you like Drag Racing from the Golden Age its a must see! The Front Engine rails alone are worth the cross country trip. And its a very cool old track with NO resort built over the starting line.

Did you have a good time Raymond?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts