Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one else getting slammed with Sprint surveys while on this website. pulled all cookies and browsing and still getting them

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Any one else getting slammed with Sprint surveys while on this website. pulled all cookies and browsing and still getting them
Who Lash. I haven't gotten any surveys. But I will say last week some strange things went on with email notice on thread posts. I got slow and repeated notifications. Like something was messin with the site.

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
Never get any surveys or pop ups of any kind here. But I'm always logged in when I get on here, so that eliminates the stuff that some may get if they have to log in when they get on the site. Visitors get a lot of that stuff, or members who look around and aren't logged in.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I haven't had any problems with that but week before last I got a bunch of red screen "malicious site ahead" warnings from my Webroot anti virus when I went to read new posts from some members.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found it...extension from this site called mellowyellow.co!!!....put a block to it... it was in a tracking cookie from a log on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts