Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as as it dries out a little here i'll get back at it. no heat in the shop and a broken back from 10 years ago keep things moving along slowly.i'll post some pictures for you all soon.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Cool, more Falcons! I am actually surprised how many Falcons we have on the board now.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard, Gerry. Great to have you join the forum. Lookin' forward to seeing your Falcon. :)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hey Gerry, welcome. Abbotsford isn't to far away. I get up to Mission raceway a couple times each year. Looking forward to the pictures.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome Gerry. Falcons are great. Lots of versions already here and another one's always welcome. Let us know what your plans are, motor, trans etc and use, street, street/strip etc. Looking forward to hearing more about it and you. Glad you could join up and enjoy your time with us. MArk L

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the welcome every one,mycar is a 1965 two door hard top with a 1984 302,edelbrock carb and intake,c4 auto,mustang floor shifter with a aftermarket straight arm handle will post pics of it with car stuff soon. i would like to build a dual carb 289 block for it as i have two blocks now. i just picked up a 1948 f1 axle drum to drum with springs to start the axle conversion. i will be driving you all nuts in the near future as i try to sort it out. really like all the cars i have seen here, only hope mine will have the same look a feel that you all have worked for and enjoy. thanks again and yes i am 20 mins. from mission raceway park and would be happy to cheer anyone on just let me know when.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I had a '65 2 dr sedan when I was a kid. Would have loved to give it the gasser treatment back then but all I could afford was coil spring spacers in the front and helper springs in the rear. It had a powerful 200" six and three on the tree. Welcome.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Welcome Gerry can't wait to see some picks and I dig the name of where you live because I have the same last name. ANDY ABBOTT

1 - 16 of 16 Posts