·
Registered
3,626 Posts
cool...should be a good show...like your new avatar

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some pics from today's show. Wish I coulda brought my car, but my engine is still being rebuilt...
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Sky Cloud
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
672 Posts
You suck! LA LA LAND can have car shows? But we can't? Berwyn RTE. 66, Riverside Garage show, plus a host of MANY cruise nights and swap meets CANCELED AGAIN. TOYS FOR TOTS run AGAIN? Don't know yet! When Daley canceled the toy run, we ran ANYWAY!

Reactions: Tuske427

·
Registered
672 Posts
OH YEAH! KOOL PIX! Vids may come up on boobtoob.

Reactions: Tuske427

·
Administrator
13,596 Posts
We've had some of the strictest regulations in the country, but even our idiot governor reopened events like car shows the end of June. Since then every event has been so well attended that people arriving late are turned away for lack of parking space.

·
Registered
672 Posts
These weren't guv fat ass. These were the local do-gooders and DEMONcrats. Crook county and out LIEING suburbs. Now guv fat ass has put in a new mask mandate. When's the new shut down coming? We're taking bets at work. I'm saying mid to late Oct. Just before halloween.

·
Administrator
13,596 Posts
The latest "shut downs" have already begun here. We went back to having to wear masks indoors a month ago. Then last week they added outdoors to that if people could not keep their distance while outdoors. So in tighter outdoor venues they're requiring masks here.
Some local cities and counties have defied the mask mandates, and numerous sheriffs have written the governor and told her they wont enforce her mandates. There's a lot of controversy and rebellion happening here currently. People are just fed up with the over controlling government.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Some local cities and counties have defied the mask mandates, There's a lot of controversy and rebellion happening here currently.
Not in Killmyjoy. And the shitcongo area. Another "WE THE SHEEPLE" state. While guv Shitzker fat ass can go to Wisc. and eat more.

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
Administrator
13,596 Posts
Sorry, after 5 min. I had to turn the sound off, and just watch. The guy doing the video drove me nuts.

·
Registered
672 Posts
And here a couple of vid from no. 7
Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire
and

1 - 17 of 17 Posts