Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
i know of a one that is done sorta ( who among us knows of a someone who has a car that is,,,,,,,"DONE" ,,,hahaha!),,,Anyway the car goes for 22K,,, just went up for sale today. 53 chev i'll try and find pic,

Here ya go buy and drive,,
San Diego area.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A Big Welcome to you gasserholic! Vey glad to have you on board. Is there a preference in what make or model that you would like to find/build or are you up for anything that boils your blood? Lots of different types of and different levels of builds here. And these guys are very knowledgeable not to mention very capable too. Don't hesitate to ask questions either. We are all here to share our knowledge and to help each other get to where we want to be. Any and all gasser style cars are welcome. Again, glad to have you on board. Join in and enjoy your stay. Mark L

·
Registered
106 Posts
welome gasserholic what are you looking for i can find anything.. i know where there are 2 henry J'S sitting!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Hi Gasserholic, welcome to our humble home. Enjoy looking around and let us know what you are looking for. You never know what we might come up with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts