Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
13,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if you guys have seen Larry Davis' book, "Gasser Wars", but it's a fantastic pictorial and history on the Gas classes from 1955-68. I've had a copy for years in softback, but noticed there's a company in Minnesota called HPB that shows used hardback books for under $62. That's a fraction of the usual used price on this book at anywhere from $175-$250 used!
It's probably the best read on gasser cars and their history I've ever seen I have worn mine out over the years, just perusing the pictures and info!
Just thought somebody might be looking for a copy to add to their hotrod library!
http://www.hpbmarketplace.com/books...sort=p&matches=10&cm_sp=works*listing*buyused

·
Administrator
13,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! Expensive, but I bet it's worth it.
Yes, it's one of the best car books I've got, and it's a bargain at that price. I was lucky enough to get mine when they were much more available and paid $25 on Fleabay. A friend had a copy, and after seeing his I began an all out search for my own copy. It is a must own for anyone who is a fan of the gasser era cars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts