Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Hi Nitro, you can post them here if you have several, or if you want to spread it out, we have a gasser of the day thread on this General thread. If it is yours, we would love to have you start you own build thread. But we are just happy to see them any old way :)

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Nice slide show. Im a little partial to the black willys.
thanks for posting.
mario

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
I don't see a slide show, but I love the Chevelle 2dr. sedan! Rarely see a 2dr. sedan around, and I love the body style!
When I click on the photo it takes me to photo bucket and there is the slide show just click on the arrows
Mario

·
Registered
752 Posts
wow. I have got lots of work to do to make mine as good as those!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Nice! I love them all!

"Thinkin' and wishin', hopin' and prayin'."

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Great pics. Keep them comin'.

Mark

·
Administrator
13,415 Posts
Vall,
Woodburn is an awesome track. Loved the AA/GS that used to race there. You ever been to Somoa by Eureka or the Coos Bay strip?
I haven't been to Sonoma, Eureka, or Coos Bay tracks. I must have lived a sheltered life, or out of touch, as I didn't even know Coos Bay had a strip! I drove 40 miles to Woodburn to race or watch, even though PIR was 10 minutes away. Just never liked PIR nearly as much as Woodburn.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I haven't been to Sonoma, Eureka, or Coos Bay tracks. I must have lived a sheltered life, or out of touch, as I didn't even know Coos Bay had a strip! I drove 40 miles to Woodburn to race or watch, even though PIR was 10 minutes away. Just never liked PIR nearly as much as Woodburn.
PIR was pretty nice. Must have been cool to see the NHRA race there. Used to go there on Friday nights. Run what ya brung. Forgot to mention Medford also. That track was OK. Needed a resurfacing. Coos Bay track was 1/8 mile half of it went uphill. Had a dirt roundy round track next to it.

·
Administrator
13,415 Posts
Yes, the big NHRA events on weekends at PIR were great! I often went to them, just to watch. I still go there Wed. nights for the Beaches cruise, and the Wed. night drags, every Wed. in the summer. I have to really have something big going to make me miss a Wed. night drags/cruise. Wish the whiners, and city officials hadn't shut down those big NHRA events forever.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts