Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
That is fantastic and that shot is "money". I get Super Chevy but the last one I got was the November issue. Which on is this? Anywho, congrates on the coverage.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Just got it in the mail today... nice write-up. Great to see detailed pictures of your car. Looks fantastic.

Just one question. Are you going to chrome the glove-box door now? :D

Mike

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dec 2012 issue
Glove box was chromed shortly there after
Thanks for all the kind comments. I had no idea they were doing this. I truley am tickled orange........I think I belive in the easter bunny again........

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Chrome glove box, LOL!!! With my cut and relocated firewall, it left me with deep floor/original firewall pockets on either sode of the new one. I guess I'll have to locate a perfect "mirror" to put down under there. OR, do you think that might be a little too obvious???? HA! Just got the magazine yesterday and it really is a great write up and some fantastic pics of the car. You have every right to be happy and very proud of your car and the build. It really is a high level car AND, you use it as intended. None of this, pull it out on Sunday for a car show, dust it off, park it under a tree and sit behind it for 12 hours, then put it away again. You use it as they were intended and share it with everyone else. I just wish I were able to go watch you run it. Thank you for letting us enjoy it along with you. Mark L

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mark, I am dure you will be doing the same thing with your poncho......AND I bet that car will also be in the mags.
Thank you all for the great comments.............Im a happy camper

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I forgot to tell you that I received the mag the day after I replied to you. I knew your car was exceptional but WOW. It's beyond exceptional. That is a real car that you can be very proud of. And you use it as it was intended. A 1000 carma points to you my friend. It is beautiful. I'll never get mine to that level. I just don't have the talent or tools to get there. Man I can't even point at you and laugh that it's a trailer Queen, LOL. Boy that makes me mad---joking---. Mark L

1 - 14 of 14 Posts