Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1581 - 1600 of 1640 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
There's

a guy with a Maverick gasser that has shown up at the last couple gasser shows at the ADM that I really like. This coming year I'll have to get a couple photos to post.

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
While we wait for your post I saw this on my Facebook page.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Mario

thanks for posting that Vette. I love Vette gassers but especially the early ones. I added this one to my gasser photo file along with the Maverick.

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Ok how bout one more my friend. From my Facebook page again.
Vehicle Car Wheel Tire Photograph

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
I used to think a hot rod had pristine paint and I wouldn’t give to much attention to a primer or matte finish paint on a Hotrod. Not so anymore. Flat paint primer whatever is way cooler than glossy paint. Unless you’re big daddy roth. So I posted this to show HOTRODs don’t have to be shiny.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
I’m on with this ny 231 drag race past and present Facebook group and I get these posts and I can’t help but look for the next. Now I’m in love. With the Willys that is. Lol
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
680 Posts
Actually there were a few Maverick gassers that ran in the early '70's. Before Pro Stock really killed them. Along with the Darts and Novas.

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Next Gasser of the day is a long islander nick named Sgt Grumpy on our very own forum. Way to represent.
Prime Suspect. Lookin good
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Hey Mario

Since you're in love with the Willys I know a guy who would make you a great deal on a 40 Willys pick up................................

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
I bet you do. Who might that be? And can it be converted to a coupe? :)

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Speaking Willys. Here’s another Facebook post.

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Now this one is for John on our forum who has not been posting for a while. Hope he’s ok.
Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel

·
Administrator
13,700 Posts

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
See that Vall. Facebook reaches out across the country.

1581 - 1600 of 1640 Posts