Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got permission from Ernest to post pages from his magazine. I think they do such a great job in publishing the magazine. so here goes the first few pages.
enjoy.
MM

Attachments

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Does the car in the middle of the page of the magazine look familiar? LOL

Attachments

·
Adminstrator And Sheet Metal Junkie
3,068 Posts
Now Mario that's strange, because just yesterday I was in a file cabinet looking for something and I found a few old Gasser Magazines. I lent a customer a pile of them when we built his Willys, and should get in touch and with him to get them back. I'm also thinking I should sign back up.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's funny. I rushed late last night and I was so tired I had to stop where I left off. I'm actually in this issue. 15 min of fame again. Lol

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Sorry , the publisher/editor won't let me display the digital files.
Mm

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Mario, that's a very nice thing to do. It is much appreciated by all. Mark

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I checked and I don't see an online issue.
MM

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Posting more pages of Gasser Magazine

Sorry Guys I can't post the pics. Editor doesn't want them digital for all to see.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Sorry guys I can't go against the publisher and editor on this one. they would rather I didn't post anything inside the issue.
MM

·
Adminstrator And Sheet Metal Junkie
3,068 Posts
The only problem we may have is if any of us do not have Adobe reader they won't be able to link. And if I can't set it as a hyper link it may not work at all. Now I might be able to set the hyper link on my web site and drag the link here and all you would have to do is click the link. I will look further into it to how to simplify it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts