Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going guys? I was surfing the web and came across this forum. I was impressed to say the least. Very cool stuff. I had to sign up and at least say hi. I will be digging in and reading up on what everyone has done. I'm in the Scroungers Car Club and we had a 65 Falcon we was building into a gasser. It was a club project but due to a number of things the club had to sell it. I wanted it bad but at the time I was President of the club and I felt it wouldn't look right with me buying it from the club. I had a ton of hours worth of wrenching on that old car. We shove a wavey tube axle under it from a 30's Dodge and had a 460 sitting in it when it was sold. Not sure whatever happened to it. I heard it went to Ohio and then AL. It may be on here. Who knows.

I have plans for a gasser project for myself. I have a few older cars that I am working on now but after they are done it's gasser time!

Steve Stewart

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hi Steve, Welcome, hope you enjoy the site.Dont know if you heard of'em, but i belong to East Ky Gearheads. Lots of knowledgeable gassers on here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeap. I don't get down that way too much. Carter Countr Cruisers CC in Olive Hill, Ky is a brother club of ours and we run down that way 3 or 4 times a year. That's about an hour from you I think. I take it you are south of Grayson, Ky? We will be doing or normal cruises that the club does every year but we are looking for some new places to go. If you guys are doing anything maybe we will run down there this year. If you guys want to put some miles under your wheels you could come up this way for one of our run. We don't do anymore cruise ins or car shows. We take off and do our own runs where we drive places or end up at a car show as a group. It's pretty fun. If you guys have anything going on we have a car show thread on the clubs web site. Post up what you are doing and you may see a few of us show up. Our stuff and dates will be posted too. http://www.scroungers.net/

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome to the forum Steve. We've been growing really steadily and we a getting a great group of people on here. We specialize in the off norm gassers too. Love the one offs and the unusual. l hope you can get into a gasser in your own time. If you do come on into the project section and start a build thread. We love watching the cars come together. Glad you found us and joined in. The more the merrier. Mark L

1 - 8 of 8 Posts