Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks. I hope this site is friendly to gassers. No gasser police. I have a 1930 ford coupe gasser (Poison Gas) I drive everywhere and race it too. I also have 2 old gassers that were raced in the west Texas area but are in need of a savior to bring them back.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A big welcome to you Poison. Like the user name, lol. No gasser police on this board. We love all forms of gasser type vehicles. Traditional straight axle and the not so traditional builds. We just love to see the ideas, the philosphies behind the builds, and the different ideas of what makes a car a gasser,etc. We just like gasser style cars. I'm very glad that you decided to join or group here. We all enjoy each others creations and anything from a concept to a finished build is received with open arms. Give us some pics so we can see what you ave. And if any are in project form, then open a thread in the Project Section so we can join in on the fun. Looking forward to seeing and hearng more from you. Enjoy the forum. MArk L

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey poison gas,Pulled you up on utube @ Drag week 2012 cars looking awesome.Looks like you've got it hooking up perfect.I'm going too try 2014 run may-be,haven't asked yet.You'll probably be running Larry Larson by then.Your going to thank me for turning you onto this site,these guy's ROCK. The Texan.

·
Registered
7,501 Posts
Welcome aboard Poison ! Lol lets see some YouTube and pics posted. We thrive on experienced members.
Always willing to learn from your gasser journey. I started 10 years ago but took me too long to take any credit for the
New wave of gasser phenominom. I think it's very contagious.
Mm

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
WARNING-WARNING. NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION VIDEOS WITHOUT ADDING A LINK----LOL. Although I haven't looked at the other sections yet, if you have some run videos I gotta see 'em. Love runing and drag strip vids. Mark L

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had all kinds of pics and vids but due to a breakin tuesday, I lost everything I had from racing, builds, past cars, grandkids, etc. that was on my computer. I know I should have put them on floppy. :( I hope they catch the scumbags. I'll be doing hotrod dragweek again with a hotter combo. I ran a best of 10.79 120mph and got 12 mpg at 65 mph or 10 at 70, pulling a trailer. :) But I want at least 10.50's and get better than 12 this year.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your breakin. If people would just leave other people alone. So I decree that you have a pass on the vids, LOL. As if I have any power, 8^). Looking forward to any pics you add from now on. MArkus SO'Sorryous

·
Registered
639 Posts
POISON GAS,

Nod back to you, from a conservative part of Cailfornia (my two little acres in San Diego).

56 VIC - Tom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.