Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Hi Lash,
I'm thinking it's over priced but mostly because he's got the early Y block. If he'd put a bigger FE motor or for that matter a Chevy or Mopar motor it might possibly be more worth it. I've found that whenever a "hot rod's" for sale and there aren't any photos of the motor that's generally a bad omen. Lash, is there anything that strikes you as "a bit off" or "just not quite right" about it.
So, that's my humble opinion, and we all know about opinions, and also my question

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea Steve I noticed that if you look carefully there is no headliner its in one of the pics in the upper corner, drum brakes and yea no engine pics is a big to me also, it looks like an older build, but it is much more rare than a tri-five, I figured it to be worth maybe $7500 but here again you need to see in person and check out the workmanship, I find rust free means there is rust hidden some where like under the paint or frame coating, I think it would need to have the rear wheel wells cut and a correct set of wheels and tires put on they kind of look like 14 inchers

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there is a tri five thats nice I will post

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Lash,
You caught the wheels too. They definitely are to small for a car this size.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts