Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys , just joined the site. I found it a couple of days ago.Haven't had time to check it out completely but it's really cool. I've got a '56 chev 210 that I've just about got ready for the street. It's definately not a restoration. I know alot of people are doing this but I am trying to keep as period correct as possible. It is fixed up like an early to mid '60's drag car. It's black primer with et's and a 355 with a tunnel ram with 2 four's. I'll put some pics up as soon as i figure out how to.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome, this forum is full of great guys willing to help if needed not like other sites! I am in Bastrpop, can't wait to see pics of your ride

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome to the best Gasser board. Lots of Tri-Fives here but many other different types as well. We are all about the Gasser look. Doesn't mean you have to have a period correct build for us to enjoy, but the period correct cars are just as important. I'm glad you were able to find us here and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have and where you are going with the build. Don't hesitate to ask questions as we are lucky to have a lot of experienced and forward thinking members here. Enjoy the site and have at it. We are at your disposal. Mark L

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Welcome to the site. There are truly a bunch of great people to help out with ideas and encouragement. Love the tri-fives as gassers and not just because I have one. :D

If you need help posting send me a PM and I'll try to help you out.

Mike

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard cooltex. Glad you found the site. I'm lookin' forward to watching another tri-five build. There's never too many! ! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I work out of town during the week so I stay busy catching up on weekends( you know what I mean honey-do's and all) so I'll try to get some pics up soon. It's cool knowing we all have the same interest, no matter what brand.

·
Registered
699 Posts
That is what I like about this site, not matter what the brand, everyone is helpful and supportive. Also, welcome to the board.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome CoolTx! Lets meet up along with 50Cruiser at the Lone Star Round Up and lets cruise the Gassers down Congress!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts