Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
13,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took these pictures today at an old restored Flying A station. Pretty cool old building and the owner was a really great guy to talk to. He runs a motorcycle accessory business from the building, but wanted it to look neat. An old restored '49 Chevy PU sits bbeside the building all summer, but goes home in the winter he said. Right across from the police station, so no problems with vandalism on the station or the truck! :)

Wish I'd gotten a better pic o the truck. It's visible in the background of this picture:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Awesome pics! Look like they could have been taken 40 years ago. :D

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
I like it! Somewhere I have a 'new' Flying A card that was in the driver's door of my '55 from the original owner. Pretty cool shots. I adjusted a couple to make them look older, one in color and one b/w.

Shoulda done the corners... oh well.

·
Administrator
13,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty cool Mike!
The owner was great, and only had one caveat. He wanted me to email him copies of the pics for his scrap book. He keeps pics of the cars that are photographed there.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
The black and white shot is perfect! Vall is that in Portland or towards Beaverton? If you over towards Yakima sometime they have the Teapot Gas Station just off of the freeway south of Yakima

1 - 6 of 6 Posts