Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First cruise in of the year is Sat. night at the local Krispy Kreme on 82nd near Otty Rd. We're headed over with the headers uncapped to shake things up a bit. Actually I'll probably stop a few blocks away and open my headers, so I don't get in trouble on the way there!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Have fun cruisin'!!! Nothing much going on around here for another month yet, bummer. Bring us back some pics of the local stuff you meet up with!

·
Registered
15 Posts
That would be great ,please try to bring out the 55 it would be great to meet you ,I'm taking the 56 out to hook up with Val ,and our buddy Bert is going to bring out his 59 Rambler gasser.Hope to see you there.
Jeff

·
Registered
15 Posts
Portland, OR. Support the Special Olympics at Cruise Night at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

Saturday, April 30th, 2011
5:00 pm

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
9950 SE 82nd Ave., Portland

·
Registered
142 Posts
Enjoy the cruisin' guys! Sounds like it will be a good time, hope you bring us back some pics of all the action!! Some of us will still be in the shop all weekend workin'......

·
Administrator
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry Dave! I know what it's like to have everyone go and be home working on the car! That was me a couple summers ago!

·
Administrator
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Show was fun and Rail9222 met up with us and we talked cars and had a good time. My son in law came along too, as they were in town for a visit. We were leaving when the event director asked us to stick around a bit longer. The little Austin won an award it's first time out! Not sure what they were thinking, as there were many more deserving cars, but it was a big surprise for me! Not sure if the car will be able to fit into the canopy with that big head though! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Woo-hoo! Good going, Vall! Got the hardware. Wish that my car was done so I coulda come. I did pent up yard work instead! There's a lot when you have 5 acres. It was great weather today, too. Nice to see some of the members here getting together.

Jeff, what are you and Dan running as spreader bars? I saw a '55 with a cam as one. It looked cool, but must have been out of a straight 8 or something, the frame is wide.

Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im running a Stainless steel rear spreader bar from a 32 Ford I cut it down and used
3/8" running thread thru it and the ends of the frame horns,I sell stuff on evil bay and it was something I keep in inventory and it just worked out real nice. I hooked Vall up with one that has RED LED's in it and he is using it as a rear bumper and brake lights on his Austin .

·
Administrator
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice to meet up with everybody today.Nice meeting and talking with you Rail9222 (Dan) .Way to go 1946 Austin (Vall) Trohpy hog Ha Ha (inside joke ) Here is a Picture of the 3 cars together
Jeff
Hey that 3 car pic makes my Austin look even smaller. I think I've got Tri 5 envy!
Here's a old pic of the rear bumper Jeff got for me:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts