Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
13,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First cruise in of the year is Sat. night at the local Krispy Kreme on 82nd near Otty Rd. We're headed over with the headers uncapped to shake things up a bit. Actually I'll probably stop a few blocks away and open my headers, so I don't get in trouble on the way there!

·
Administrator
13,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Show was fun and Rail9222 met up with us and we talked cars and had a good time. My son in law came along too, as they were in town for a visit. We were leaving when the event director asked us to stick around a bit longer. The little Austin won an award it's first time out! Not sure what they were thinking, as there were many more deserving cars, but it was a big surprise for me! Not sure if the car will be able to fit into the canopy with that big head though! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Woo-hoo! Good going, Vall! Got the hardware. Wish that my car was done so I coulda come. I did pent up yard work instead! There's a lot when you have 5 acres. It was great weather today, too. Nice to see some of the members here getting together.

Jeff, what are you and Dan running as spreader bars? I saw a '55 with a cam as one. It looked cool, but must have been out of a straight 8 or something, the frame is wide.

Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im running a Stainless steel rear spreader bar from a 32 Ford I cut it down and used
3/8" running thread thru it and the ends of the frame horns,I sell stuff on evil bay and it was something I keep in inventory and it just worked out real nice. I hooked Vall up with one that has RED LED's in it and he is using it as a rear bumper and brake lights on his Austin .

·
Administrator
13,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice to meet up with everybody today.Nice meeting and talking with you Rail9222 (Dan) .Way to go 1946 Austin (Vall) Trohpy hog Ha Ha (inside joke ) Here is a Picture of the 3 cars together
Jeff
Hey that 3 car pic makes my Austin look even smaller. I think I've got Tri 5 envy!
Here's a old pic of the rear bumper Jeff got for me:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.