Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Entered my first car show one other gasser so we were in the minority 2 gassers out of 700 cars people I talked liked it some even new what it was

·
Registered
278 Posts
I know what you mean. I have been to a few shows now and one time there was another gasser there. And its always the same questions from anybody under 50, " why are the windows red " " why does it sit higher in front " " why are the front tires so skinny " But for what ever reason in peoples mind, they really notice the cars because there different. Were lucky to have "stand outs" rather than the same old stuff.

I really enjoy the folks who know nothing about race cars and just know they like what they see and are drawn to it. And of course you cant go to the gas station even with out at least one picture taken by a perfect stranger and they always ask first before taking it. Far as I'm concerned it don't get much better, nobody ever once in my life took pictures of any other cars I had just said maybe "nice car"

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like when they ask how can you see out with the front end so high until they sit in it or why is the frontend so high

·
Registered
278 Posts
I like when they ask how can you see out with the front end so high until they sit in it or why is the frontend so high
Yep your right. In my avatar pic you can see the "other" gasser in the show other than mine, that was it. A nice 57 with tilt front end, 427 with two fours on a tunnel ram and pretty flames.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts