Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
13,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First show to start off the season today! Weather cooperated with no rain, and a bit cloudy, but hit 70 by the end! Great to get to see people I haven't seen since last year! Next Saturday is the real kick off with the Portland Transmission show! All free, and they feed us coffee and cookies when we sign in, and lunch towards the end of the show! Weather is supposed to be nice, so expect 700-800 cars on a nice day!

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Thats it Vall rub the good weather in the faces of every one that hasn't had any.................lol, yup was a nice day here to....oops did I step in my own poo. Had my own car show today when some kids came around because they heard about my truck from another kid who saw it in the drive way...also one young girl was with them that used to race dirt bikes till she was injured. I am a proud truck owner now....glad you where able to get out and have some fun and hook up with our kind of people..

·
Administrator
13,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like when kids stop by and I'm working on one of my cars or the truck. Always fun, especially if they're really interested. Then there's the idiots, which are never kids! Like the guy who stopped in front of my house this evening in one of those late model Dodge 300's, and sat there power braking it as I was wiping down the Austin! Jackass. I wonder if they even think about what they're doing? I also wonder if the neighbors think this clown was a friend of mine? God, I sure hope they don't!

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
You mean Vall you where NOT one of those clowns when you where young...I was...Had a 64 Comet that I would power brake up in front of a guys house I did not like, he hated it.... until one day I was doing it and the rear right tire popped....he started laughing so did I...we where friends every since...yup clown for sure...not did not think about it....lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts