Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it took 2 yrs of diligence but to no avail. I tested positive for COVID today. 6 others at work have it. I just came back from a plane ride heading home from helping mom. So either work or the plane got me sick. It just shows we aren’t out of the woods yet.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOO hope u are up to date on your Vaccines. Get well my friend............…...
Yeah I got the boosters too recently. Crazy how I got sick anyway.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure you don't have the flu?
I think I’m pretty sure. 1 line negative 2 lines positive. And I got the flu shot 3 weels ago. I wore my mask on the flight to and from moms. Everyone looks at you like why are you wearing the mask.

Gadget Wood Material property Font Rectangle

·
Administrator
13,872 Posts
Perfect example of why masks and boosters don't work. The good news is this latest is just the flu, and not like the first go around, so most people are OK after about 5 days. I had it earlier this year and so did my wife. I got sick first, and she came down with it a few days later. She got over it in less than a week, and I was still sick. Took me 3 weeks to get over it, and mine had different symptoms than hers.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow I hope this goes away soon.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
The virus that can keep The Italian Stallion down hasn't been discovered yet!! I've been lucky; haven't gotten any of the shots and so far so good. Hope you recover quickly Mario. In the meantime enjoy your down time.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahahaha thanks Steve.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I got the jab and boosters because my wife has some health issues and I spent 8 days in the hospital with it. Do not treat it lightly. It damn near killed me.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
11 days and still have symptoms. Mostly a very bad cold lightened up to on and off runny nose with scratchy throat and no fever yet Since I started.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I'm hoping that there's been some improvement right. I guess one good thing might have come from this though. Lots of down time to formulate your next build, maybe a 40 Willys pickup.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hahaha. Yeah. I actually found a steel coupe that needed total for 35g’s but that’s just beyond my life style right now. times have changed for the worse. Like our new member Black Widow said it better have room to sleep in it. Lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts