Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had our town celebration this weekend. The high point was last night. In the 80's, my sister's husband was in a band. The band broke up and all the members went their separate ways. He got a wild idea that the band should re-unite for the festival street dance. First time on stage together in 25 years and they ROCKED!

Oh yeah, we had a small car show Sat. afternoon and my '36 won 1st place in the truck class. Sorry, but I didn't take any pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Cool! It's the weekend for that. Always wondered if 'the band' ever get back together. :D

We had a similar weekend in Woodland, WA. Tons of cool cars, Army vehicles, tractors, 4x4s, a carnival and tons of concessions. Great day to spend with the family today. Only one 'gasser' and it was a bit of a rat-gasser. Imaginative at least.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like I said, I didn't get any pictures but we did have 1 gasser. One of the EMTs on our volunteer fire dept. still has his high school '56 Chevy 4 dr. and put a straight axle under it a few years ago. Flat black now, and looks good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts