·
Registered
2,216 Posts
So, ya think he's putting it back to stock

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beats the hell out of me Steve, I am thinking it had to have been tubbed??

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Absolutely. Meats that big get a lot of garage space under there.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Saw one in the 80's. Guy took a full resto 63 and tore it apart. If you got that kind of money GO FOR IT.

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
I personally love it when somebody pushes the limit! Building something that most guys would cringe to see it. Love the idea of a Corvette hotrod like the one pictured. But guessing someone bought it and is beginning to take it back to more stock look. Sort of a shame to my way of thinking.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with you Vall I used to take my chopped and stretched BSA to classic bike shows...loved hearing the purest tell me there vision of what a BSA should be... really narrow minds

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
You're all rebels , the whole lot of you. I'm so dissappointed in all of you. I expect more from you.
Should be a straight axle . Lol

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
It goes without saying, regardless of where your allegiance lies, that rear shot just spells "Bad." :D

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
I took my Austin to an "All British car meet" one summer. I could tell as I drove in that the folks there were not approving of what I'd done to the little British Austin! But that was half the fun for me! I also found out that hidden inside the show were several MG, Triumph, and Austin Healey cars with V8 power in them. Just looking more stock externally, which seems to be more acceptable to that crowd.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts