Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been able to work on my Falcon for three days in a row. I accomplished quite a few things and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for getting it running amd driving. Last night I had a fairly long dream of working on my Charger. I was stripping the paint off using a rag. I thought it was funny when I woke up because paint stripping of course is not even close to that easy. I do think I have cars on the brain. The only cure is to acquire more and work on them more frequently.

·
Adminstrator And Sheet Metal Junkie
3,068 Posts
strip your car with a rag ! ! ! ! what a concept ...... :D :D :D I would like to work on mine a bit more instead of at night when I'm starting to wind down. Weekends are great but have other things I need to get done before winter sets in. Dreaming of working on cars ? I do it all the time. Guess we're a pile of grease fired tin knocking knuckle busting tire smoking torch lighting car freaks ............................................ you can add to that if you want :D :D :D :D

·
Administrator
13,542 Posts
Where do I start? It's either dreams of something good I want to do, or nightmares that something went horribly wrong! The latter usually happens when I'm in the middle of something worrisome on a car and not sure how it will come out!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
The "bad ones" happen after eating junk food & then watching "True Blood".

Haven't had any "car" dreams for awhile.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree, my dreams are usually weird. After watching some ancient aliens crap with the tangelo guy I had multiple alien invasion dreams. They were very stupid! Sort of like removing old paint from a car with a simple rag. Maybe it was some new Mr. Clean paint eraser rag?

·
Registered
354 Posts
I always have dreams about working on my car. A lot of the times they are unfortunately a bit anxiety filled or something, like I keep trying and trying and trying to get a simple task done and keep getting sidetracked or bungling the job at hand. Then I wake up and go work on the car and have pretty much the same experience while awake!! :confused::p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts