Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
Dam officials should have stayed home at Seattle today! 49'ers couldn't catch a break from the officiating! Guess Seahawks have a new 12th man in black and white stripes!

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Ooooo, Vall. I don't think the officiating was bad. Unfortunate no-call on the 1 yard line but ended up better for the niners on the 15 anyway. I thought that calls went both ways and it was a flipping nail biter. That tip/interception at the end was epic.

Glad that the Seahawks one, though. I won't be complaining if they lose to the Broncos, but I sure hope that they do win.

Mike

p.s. I was kinda sad for Brady. He looked out of it most of the game.

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
Where do I start Mike? The 5 yd. penalty for roughing a kicker, called incidental? The unsportsman like on SF #22 on pass coverage? The various no calls made against Seattle? Plus those you mentioned. I don't even need to go back and watch it again to see how often the refs let the animosity of these two teams get out of hand, by not calling both teams to control it.
And then Richard Sherman's rant at the end, just the icing on that cake. What a great example of a poor winner. Just hope Denver does their job and shuts Sherman up. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice job on that passion ! Got to love it ! Now we need to wait 6 months for more stress full Sundays screaming at the idiot box lol !!! Val I lost it as well . Now we can go freeze in our garages and not worry what time the game is on !!!

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
I don't watch much football, other than the playoffs that are the best ball all year. My oldest daughter and I have always been 49'ers fans (does it show?) so that might explain why I am watching the way their game was officiated more than other games. I'm rooting for the Broncos now, as I've always been a Peyton manning fan also. Would like to see him win another bowl.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am a huge Ravens fan so I really don't have a dog in this fight..but I am with Val and hope Peyton gets another SuperBowl as I have a feeling with his neck acting up that if he wins he will retire!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I've liked the Seahawks until they hired Holmgren. He was a Packer couch (my team) and cried up and down how much h loved the Packers and then, walked out. He was due to move on but I really lost respect for him the way he did it. Now he's gone and the Seahawks have our Wisconsin Badgers one year Quarterback and I could not be happier, until the jump ball call they got in their favor last year. But I'm glad to see them in the big game. And glad to see Payton show all the Nay Sayers the door. The interesting thing is, Paytons brother won his superbowl in Payons house when the superbowl was played at Indy. Now Payton gets to play the Superbowl game in his brothers house. For that ir would be nice to see Payton win. So I'm going to scream and holler for both sides.

Go Pack GO, (to the bar to watch the game, LOL)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts