Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought Id ask around and see if anyone her races slot cars. I found a track in pueblo the has 24th scale tracks. Getting the kiddo into and she actaully is digging it. Ill post a couple pics of our cars later

·
Administrator
13,416 Posts
It was really popular here in the 60's, and my brother and I went often. We raced the courses, but they also had a scaled down drag strip, and I was really into that and built a couple cars just to drag race. Not sure we have anything at all now in this area.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I went to the motorcycle show here in Minneapolis a few weeks ago and the progressive insurance had a really cool slot track set up. ipad controlled and everything. I will see if I took a picture of it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow I pad controlled thats cool...., Yeah I just drag race. They have a 1:24th scale drag strip. They have a 1:24th scale road course too but I only like drag racing

·
Registered
80 Posts
slot cars are growing around G.B. there's a hobby shop and a friend has a drag strip setup . he doe's a winter gig ones a month , about 25 to 30 guys and kids show up . seen it a handful of times way cool . my daughter wants to get into it witch is cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts