Gasser HotRods banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Administrator
13,013 Posts
Can you explain to me why we've suddenly got so many spammers showing up here since the format change? I was down to maybe one or two a month I deleted and banned prior to this change. Now it's one a day, and two occasionally.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
As I commented when this whole "new and improved" site was foisted on us; it sucks the big one. I looked at a response to one of my posts and don't even know what language it is. First the clown and camel toe, now this; what's next!!!!!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
As I commented when this whole "new and improved" site was foisted on us; it sucks the big one. I looked at a response to one of my posts and don't even know what language it is. First the clown and camel toe, now this; what's next!!!!!
I bet we goingto see senior putty cat soon, reeeba andaleee reeeba andaleee. eeeepa eeeepa

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I bet we goingto see senior putty cat soon, reeeba andaleee reeeba andaleee. eeeepa eeeepa
Mario, you're such a disgustingly inappropriate, non-pc male pig and I absolutely efin love it; now I know where Frank gets it from!!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Mario, you're such a disgustingly inappropriate, non-pc male pig and I absolutely efin love it; now I know where Frank gets it from!!
Well I do watch a lot of Looney Tunes cartoons. I’m a big Mel Blanc senior fan. Way Back in 1964......................................blah blah blah. Rolling your eyes.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I'd like to know why speedy doesn't have a profile listed?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts

·
Administrator
13,013 Posts
Yes, I did. I didn't do a translation of what he wrote, but figured he was up to no good. But later I did translate it, and it still made no sense. Something like:

It makes me remember we work the happens here this

Goofy.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Yes, I did. I didn't do a translation of what he wrote, but figured he was up to no good. But later I did translate it, and it still made no sense. Something like:

It makes me remember we work the happens here this

Goofy.
He was responding to my unemployment Comment

·
Registered
608 Posts
Whattttttttttttttttttt ??????? translation to ???? this new thing is bad medicine I'LL just turn off this crazy machine and enjoy another beer............…........

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Whattttttttttttttttttt ??????? translation to ???? this new thing is bad medicine I'LL just turn off this crazy machine and enjoy another beer............…........
Exactly. Things are changing rapidly. Just not fun.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I want to mention something here to help level the playing Field. New softwares and software architecture does have to change to keep up with new servers and windows upgrades over the years. I have experienced this for almost 30 years. We all hate leaving a comfort zone but as you poke around the new software and you get more comfortable things will be easier little by little. Servers are being threatened by hackers and viruses just for our personal info each and every day. In order to protect the site and ourselves things have to change in a way that hackers have to figure everything out all over again. Thus the new format. dont get me wrong , I hate going through this too. I experience this with my work softwares constantly. I’m gonna say try to be patient and take it a little at a time. We can’t learn all the ins and outs In one sitting and If you are like me you’ll hate every second of it. So just be patient as we all figure it out. Most important is Vall being able to block spammers who come here with ulterior motives. If the avatar is not car related bounce them.
life is a box of chocolates and that’s all I have to say about that. I will now step off my podium.

ps get rid of that flashing line at the top of the window. You can‘t read anything with that going on. Freakin morons. Lol

Reactions: Administrator

·
Administrator
13,013 Posts
I don't see a flashing line, or maybe much of what others see here, as my Adblocker program just doesn't let things like that pop up. Nor does it allow cookies, so sometimes it wont let me visit sites without turning it off for that site. I rarely go further if the site asks me to turn off my adblocker, as I don't usually care enough to see what's there if it means I'll get cookies downloaded to my computer.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I don't see a flashing line, or maybe much of what others see here, as my Adblocker program just doesn't let things like that pop up. Nor does it allow cookies, so sometimes it wont let me visit sites without turning it off for that site. I rarely go further if the site asks me to turn off my adblocker, as I don't usually care enough to see what's there if it means I'll get cookies downloaded to my computer.
I thought it was yellow but its orange. When im on my ipad and just looking around there is a line at the top in bright orange line that pulses across like a progress bar. Very annoying. It does it also on my computer. see that orange line at the top of my screen shot? it flashes across the top at its so annoying. But I do like the drop image for the post. you don't have to navigate to find a photo to post. I blocked my book mark tabs in yellow and under that is the orange line. I was able to capture it as it dashed across the screen.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I don’t know why but I’m on my iPad now and the orange flash is gone.
when I hit post it then came back. How annoying is that. I just posted the screen shot and you can see it is starting to slide across the screen.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
So you don't like change ...I dont know about you guy's but a different woman every night sounds good to me...as long as their gone in the morning

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
I use the free "badger" ad blocker I don't see any ads....just the face book pop up

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
It’s not an ad running. It’s part of the framework on the forum page.
lit happens after I post.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts