Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Well?? Did you get him or just miss. Had to be close. Nice video.

Mark

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nobody has picked up on it so far, but have to admit I red lighted, by .005 seconds... Would have had him, and what makes the red light worse, he broke out and ran faster than his dial in time, but I blew it! She's got a bored out ZZ502, t-400 and a 4:11 9" rear. Here's a pic of my "Prime Suspect" Gasser, Ethyl (yes, I name my cars!)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Nice nice nice Chevy II Sargent G. Is it a strip only or street strip? I ask because I see the Moon tank in the front and wonder if you use it for an actual fuel tank. I have one on mine but it will be on the street a lot. So I have reservations of having a gas tank in the nose of the car. But a Gasser just looks nekid without a tank up front. I like the front axle forward a hair for the looks of the high front axle. Lots of people do not realize how it changes the looks.
Mark

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Mark! It's a street driven car too, though not as often with the newer motor. It sure turns some heads! The Moon tank is just there for looks, I have a 15 gal fuel cell in the trunk. Good eye picking up on the location of the front axle!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
That was awesome thank you, better than a cold beer. I agree with Mark the stretched look makes the car look the way they did back in the day, and makes the height look good instead of stubby,Iam guessing about 3-inchs forward??

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Hey Sarge, sorry i missed this post. Awesome Video. Car sounds great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts