Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey gang .just checkin in, workin on the 56 chevy, 69 dodge van, and 71 rr. i read all the post every day, dont post everyday. busy but good......., will post pics when the chance is there.......

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Yo wylee, same here, lookin in but not too much to say. Mark L

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have been kinda quiet too...I have to post pics of th 64 that is finally done and took it to a show this past weekend....Stay toooned!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
BUSTED!!! So I lie once in a while too, heh. I should refraze that. I haven't been DOING enough to write about. Just bought a patio door to replace a bedroom window with. So the car has to wait until that is done. Got my ladder bars back but waiting fo the axles to come. Threw the old dummy axles in, bolted the ladders on the housing and slid it all under the car. Now I can get it all into its finall resting place and tack in some brackets/crossmember. I dropped the single turbo headers off at the welders so he can cut them up and make dual headers for the twins. Things are happening, just slowly. I'm tryin to get it farther along for the Pontiac Heaven car show end of the month. I had it there when I first started the work. I had just tilted the front end and cut the original firewall and moved it back, but hadn't yet filled in the holes. Would like to get it there again so those that showed so much interest last year can see the progress. See I got nothin' to say. HA!!! Mark L

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
BUSTED!!! So I lie once in a while too, heh. I should refraze that. I haven't been DOING enough to write about. Just bought a patio door to replace a bedroom window with. So the car has to wait until that is done. Got my ladder bars back but waiting fo the axles to come. Threw the old dummy axles in, bolted the ladders on the housing and slid it all under the car. Now I can get it all into its finall resting place and tack in some brackets/crossmember. I dropped the single turbo headers off at the welders so he can cut them up and make dual headers for the twins. Things are happening, just slowly. I'm tryin to get it farther along for the Pontiac Heaven car show end of the month. I had it there when I first started the work. I had just tilted the front end and cut the original firewall and moved it back, but hadn't yet filled in the holes. Would like to get it there again so those that showed so much interest last year can see the progress. See I got nothin' to say. HA!!! Mark L
Now that's MORE like it.....

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
LOL!!!! Mark LOL

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
today i haveto play house... when i was younger i didnot mind playing house- doctor.( lol). today playing house means going in the attic moving insalation, cutting holes inthe ceiling. runnuing wires down the wall. and all the other crap that goes with a ceiling fan. this is what playing house means today lol..........

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Yeah, getting older changes meanings to many things, like getting a nice peice of ARSE. Now it means finding a cheap cut of PORK Butt in the meat department. LOL MArk L

1 - 11 of 11 Posts