·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,689 Posts
it was able to stand 200 dyno runs without a hitch.
Pretty darn cool! But wonder what they meant by "you'd struggle to find a blower to fit"??? Is this a one off block and heads, and wont accept the usual BBC external parts? I found another write up that seems to suggest it's the same tall deck block as the 572, so should use similar external parts, if someone was crazy enough to need even more than 1004 hp!

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty darn cool! But wonder what they meant by "you'd struggle to find a blower to fit"??? Is this a one off block and heads, and wont accept the usual BBC external parts?
It uses the 572 block. I bet east coast super chargers is working on it right now. Blower, maybe not.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh by the way Vall can you correct my 10004 Hp. It’s a bit much

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fixed it Mario! But the 10004 h.p. sure got my attention when I saw it! Thought they maybe were going for a Top Fuel crate engine!
Lol yes I bet it did. Thanks

·
Administrator
13,689 Posts
WOW my price would be 13000 and it is not within my budget. makes me wonder who or what project will be the first all electric battery power hot rod ??????
I've already seen a couple EV conversions in hotrods. One was a late 50's Chevy pickup, and it was pretty fast. But the EV conversions will cost around $10k-$12k, so sure not what I'd want for something driven occasionally.
There's also a hotrod shop that recently announced a complete EV conversion kit they'll do for Tri Five Chevys! I think their price was around $20k installed. I personally don't think an EV built on a vintage collectible car will ever be in much demand in my lifetime. Maybe my grandkids will want one?

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not gonna be done by the average hotrodder. Rich kids maybe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts