Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. It’s been about 7 years or so since I’ve checked in. I guess I just went to Facebook when the two lane blacktop site shut down. A lot has changed, we painted up my old car and went racing with the Southeast Gassers. It’s been in a few magazines. Me and my son who is now 10 are building another period correct 55 gasser. Hope everyone is doing well.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Nice paint job...love the old school lace and green..can mot imagine why..lol

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hope you'll stick around, and start a post in the project section of your latest gasser build?
Thank you guys and I will stick around and contribute. We have a big Facebook gasser page and a gasser YouTube channel. Actually I think you’re on there Vall. I guess I got too preoccupied with the fast paced stuff. In the last couple years I have started writing for Speed and Kulture magazine as well. We feature only traditional race cars, gassers, and hot rods. I do miss the simpler times and the personal connections that the websites had. I actually saw the name of this site while looking at hoodscoops last night and remembered. Glad to be back.

·
Administrator
13,732 Posts
Thank you guys and I will stick around and contribute. We have a big Facebook gasser page and a gasser YouTube channel. Actually I think you’re on there Vall. I guess I got too preoccupied with the fast paced stuff. In the last couple years I have started writing for Speed and Kulture magazine as well. We feature only traditional race cars, gassers, and hot rods. I do miss the simpler times and the personal connections that the websites had. I actually saw the name of this site while looking at hoodscoops last night and remembered. Glad to be back.
Yes, I look at a few gasser pages on FB, and some are great, while some are full of guys just looking for drama, and don't know much about gassers. Glad you'll be sharing your builds here, as this group is really appreciative of project threads!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I look at a few gasser pages on FB, and some are great, while some are full of guys just looking for drama, and don't know much about gassers. Glad you'll be sharing your builds here, as this group is really appreciative of project threads!
Vall, ours is called The Gas House, used to be called Straight Axle Gassers USA. I’ve talked to you on there quite a bit. My name is Lance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts