Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vall, I thought sure you'd respond to my post on Marios thread about being censored for using "Doo ***" about the music playing in his video. I just hit the preview button and as you can see I was censored again. So it appears that we are now being watched by the POS political correctness liberals. Is this a great country or what...........

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
I don't think we're being watched Steve. I believe the new format automatically censors certain words without anyone being involved, other that setting up a program to do so as son as you type the key words.
I suppose we could test this by just making up a list of all sorts of 4 letter words and posting them, but I'm pretty sure we know what will be censored, and we'll find out the rest as we learn.

I saw the other post, but didn't hear any music playing when I looked, so wasn't even sure what you were referring to?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On Marios thread it's post 476 where he's stoked about having his tunes back. There's an arrow in middle of the photo plus a youtube link of his stereo that you click on and some 50s' Doo *** (not even a four letter word) music plays. You're right though Vall about some program to keep us all politically correct, what complete and utter BS

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
How about this Doo-***...Doo -Woop...Do-***...works for me......

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
burger king.........doo-whoop....er.........lol

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Let’s test it with this. This was canceled on the news recently.

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
They canceled anything that depicted some sort of stereotype with any type of race Or sexual harassment. Pepe Le Pu thought the female cat was a skunk when the stripe came from a paint can. So he did the french thing. Speedy Gonzales According to cancel culture is a poor depiction of Mexicans. I was always rooting for him to beat the putty cat. He was a hero. I just don’t think history good or bad needs to be canceled. As long as we don’t promote the bad in our present and learn from our mistakes in history I’m good with it. Watching cartoons in the 60’s and 70’s that were really meant for adults never changed the way I look at other humans with respect. When I was called Mario meatball in 4th grade by an Irish kid because I was Italian. Should we ban meatballs? I think not. That reminds me I’m getting hungry again. This low carb diet is killing me. 🤣

1 - 10 of 10 Posts