Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday I posted some photos of the Willys sitting in my driveway. I just had to post this one on this thread though. When I purchased it and went on line for a plate I couldn't believe that this one was available so I grabbed it. The truck's been on a "non-op" status since 2008 so I haven't had to keep the registration current. Since I live in a tight ass city that has a problem with non-registered vehicles showing (there's no room in my garage) I had to do something to keep the little Hitlers happy who patrol the neighborhoods. I took a photo of one of my other current registration tags, printed it out, cut it out, covered it with clear 'Gorilla Tape' stuck it on the plate and mounted it. I drove up and down the street a couple times in my other car to see what it looks like and I hope that to someone just cruising by it'll look right.
I'll be posting more photos of the truck and a list of what it already has and a list of the parts I've purchased for it over the past years. So anyone who's interested in buying a really cool gasser project shoot me a PM. FYI, I'm not looking to retire or buy a new house with what I'll be asking.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts