Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
I can't get pics to load either. No message, just the little circle of dots icon that tells me it's trying to do something never stops going in circles.

Blue

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
I can't get pics to load either. No message, just the little circle of dots icon that tells me it's trying to do something never stops going in circles.

Blue
That's exactly what I get also. I've tried to get some response from the new owners admin, but he thinks our pictures are too large. I've tried downsizing them so small we couldn't see them and they still just sit there trying to load, but wont.
I finally just decided to load in my Photobucket account and then post them here in my project thread.
I'll try to send another link to the owner's admin again and see if anything cn become of it.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
I moved the thread here. I have uploaded to my profile and it seems fine.

The one thing that I noticed since the transfer to new owners is that funky things happen in the evenings. I'll send them a note to see if they are doing updates/maintenance to the forum then and if so, push it back a few hours for us west coast people. 10PM is a common time to be online but if they are east coast, they think that 1am and no one will be online.

Are you still having issues?

Mike

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Now I'm getting a "warning from the webpage" with each thread I open here saying the site has been compromised. Says I am opening the page from an "iframe" and if I'm the web administrator I need to remove the iframe at the bottom of the admin area? What the heck is that?
Sent an email to the owner's admin, but might be Monday before they respond to these issues. Crazy stuff going on here!

·
Registered
922 Posts
I've loaded more pictures from my camera, resized them and I see I still can't get them up on this site. Whats up?

Blue

1 - 7 of 7 Posts