Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cackle fest car show featuring pacers nitro and many more this Sunday August 25th
Great show. LI drag racing will be there running our reaction time contest using a full size tree. Don't miss the chest pounding excitement.
Mario

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Would love to be there Mario. Just too far to pedal my bicycle, Ha! Only bad thing about a nation wide group of friends. Everyone is to far away. Mark L

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I agree. Well if I get some video I will post as always.
My friend Gary is bringing his 47 dodge with the blown injected 392 hemi.
He fired it up on alcohol and buzzed my ears. He had to fix a leak at the barrel valve.
New O rings. Didn't run it yet so we don't know if he actually fixed it yet.
He has to fire it up with someone there so I may run back over there again before Sunday.
Wish you were closer Mark. Maybe next year.
Mario

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Sounds like a fun event! We don't get many of these "cackle fest" type events, or cruises where they invite people to uncap. I enjoy hearing how various cars change when they release the beast! ;)

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
George and scott Snizek will have their altered there and billy lynch will have his dragster there. It's fun hearing these cars run on nitro. I'm going to bring a camera so I can video some of it and post for everyone.
Mario

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
damn maybe i should move back to levittown, my dad brought us to albuquerque in 1962. we dont have any events like this.................

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
I want to go to one of these. It is also my motivation to build a front engine dragster mostly to make a lot of noise.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Me too Isaac, but for different reason! I've always wanted to build or rebuild an old FED to play with. I'd love to find a 50's or 60's rail and find an old Buick straight 8 to power it, just for something really different!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ok , I got some video today. Hope you all enjoy this and turn up the volume.
Mario

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts