Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a brain storm, doesn't happen to often so I gotta share. Been thinking about looking for a 2 gallon tank on the front of my project. Only thing was I got this thing about nonfunctional stuff hanging on a car for looks only. I was thinking about running meth injection, 50/50 mix and I was going to build my own system. What better tank could you want than a polished alum tank hanging on the front? OK, that's over, may have another brain storm this time next yr.

·
Administrator
13,415 Posts
Most guys use them as overflow tanks or catch cans for the cooling system, just so they do have a function. That's what I did with mine. My Camaro had an injection system on it, and you'll be amazed how fast that stuff evaporates when it's just sitting! It can't be sealed, as it wont pump properly if not vented. So venting allows it to evaporate quickly. I used to leave mine dry, and just pour a bit in when I was going for a drive.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Yummy alky loves aluminum taste like chicken. and pot metal tastes like beef wellington........yum............lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts