Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are on Ebay, don't know if all their items come from Johnny Law or not, the lower control arms I bought did. Had several pics of them, so I bid and got them. $37.00 shipping which I knew, but took me over a week to get them. When I did, several parts wasn't there. Contacted by email, took 3 before they answered, 3 or 4 more emails and 2 calls. They said sorry, that pic wasn't the item we sold you. I said, all the pics! Why put pictures of the item if they arn't the item you bid on?!! Don't buy anything from Johnny Law!

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Hoffman Group, Johnny Law, etc. are all part of the same bunch that have had negative reports for a very long time! They happen to be located right here in Portland, about 6 miles from me. I've had friends locally who got taken, and even in a face to face confrontation, still never got satisfaction.
Here's their site with a list of companies. Guess we need to add the one you used also!
http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't give up and I think they found that out. I've been in touch with Ebay and informed them of what they were doing. Today I got a pretty nice partial refund, a apology, and I get to keep the parts. I hate dishonesty, and this was a prime case of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts