Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent all day at the show yesterday and took some video. This is my first shot at editing a video. lots of cool cars there and a few gassers. word on the street was that there were supposed to be over 12000 cars there this weekend.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
W o W !!!!! That was time well spent. You did a great job with both the video & music.

What program or website did you use to produce the video?????

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
W o W !!!!! That was time well spent. You did a great job with both the video & music.

What program or website did you use to produce the video?????
Well John, that is a story all by itself. I am a cheap bastard so I surfed around looking for free video editors. I started with windows movie maker, but it kept freezing, so I tried 4 more until I decided to try and install the movie maker 1 more time. did not freeze as much the second time around, but my laptop sucks so I am guessing it is not the software's fault. I was also trying to embed the video in the forum, but it would not let me. Hey mods, can we embed video or does the forum not support stuff like that?

·
Administrator
13,419 Posts
Nice video, and soundtrack! Looks like the show must have a '64 cutoff date, as I don't think I saw anything newer than that.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got that right Vall. Nothing newer than 1964. They also advertise that no Mustangs are allowed.

·
Registered
80 Posts
great video , I went out their for the day and took some pics . the total for the day was 12,300 cars that were registered when they announces it over the pa. had a great time for a day trip . the bronco wont be in there but the street machine nat,s are coming up though . not as many cars but just as cool. the back to the 50,s was a nice early birthday present to myself. I will try to get my pics up also. stay kool!!!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
great video , I went out their for the day and took some pics . the total for the day was 12,300 cars that were registered when they announces it over the pa. had a great time for a day trip . the bronco wont be in there but the street machine nat,s are coming up though . not as many cars but just as cool. the back to the 50,s was a nice early birthday present to myself. I will try to get my pics up also. stay kool!!!
Hey, if you are coming over for the CC nats, let's hook up for a beer!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Love your videos. Wish I could have found more of the Gassers. It was my first time there so I was somewhat overwhelmed. Next time I will reach out to hopefully link up with you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts